Looking for a place to enjoy a scenic view while dining out? Look no further than Oahu, Hawaii. This tropical island is home to a variety of restaurants with stunning views – perfect for a romantic dinner or an outdoor picnic. From the top of Diamond Head to the oceanfront Waikiki Grill, check out these 25 restaurants with some of the best views in all of Hawaii. Not only will you be dining in some of the best seafood restaurants on the island, but you’ll also get a great view of the Honolulu skyline and other iconic sights. So whether you’re planning to take a break from the beach or explore more of Oahu’s attractions, these restaurants are sure to please. Bon appétit!
The Best Time To Visit Oahu, Hawaii
If you’re looking for a place to relax and escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life, Oahu, Hawaii is definitely the place for you! Not only is the island lush and green in the fall, but the temperatures are mild, so it’s a great time to visit regardless of the season.
Make sure to book your reservations well in advance – there are limited spaces available on each trip! Not to mention, the views are simply spectacular! Whether you’re looking to enjoy a romantic sunset cruise or take in the panoramic views of Waikiki, Oahu has it all. So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and head to paradise!
The best time to visit Oahu, Hawaii is during the month of September. This is when the island’s annual rainbow parade takes place and temperatures are milder than in other months. October is also a good time to visit, as the island experiences cooler temperatures and less rainfall. March-May and October-December are also good months to visit because of lower tourist numbers.
There are a number of attractions in and around Oahu, Hawaii that visitors should check out. These include Waikiki Beach, the Big Island (also known as Maui) Aquarium, Pearl Harbor Naval Base, and Hanauma Bay. Additionally, residents of Honolulu can explore all the island has to offer by taking a sightseeing bus tour or biking around neighborhoods like Kaimuki and Makapu’u.
20 Restaurants With Spectacular Views In Oahu, Hawaii
Hawaii is a place that is full of beauty and wonder. Whether you’re a tourist or a resident, there’s no way to avoid experiencing its stunning views. So, what are you waiting for? Book a table today and enjoy some of the best food and wine around! Here are 25 restaurants with spectacular views and food in Oahu, Hawaii:
- Saffron Bites Indian Kitchen: You’ll be treated to stunning views of both Waikiki Beach and the Ko Olina Coastline while savoring some delicious Indian cuisine at this restaurant.
- Halekulani hotel is a renowned hotel on Oahu and offers guests some of the most stunning views in all of Hawaii. The lobby alone features an outdoor sitting area with amazing 360-degree views of Honolulu, Diamond Head, and Waikiki Beach. As you make your way to your table, keep an eye out for expansive ocean views from almost every dining room or bar in the resort! If you’re looking for a more luxurious experience, head straight to Halekulani’s Garden Room – which has breathtaking unobstructed views of both Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach. Book your reservation now and enjoy some of the best views in all of Oahu!
- Kahala Hotel: This luxury resort on the North Shore of Oahu offers guests some of the best views in all of Hawaii. Sitting atop a hill near Waikiki, Kahala hotel has stunning 360-degree views that stretch from Diamond Head to Waikiki Beach and out to Kaneohe Bay. You can also enjoy beautiful sunsetting views as you dine at Kahala’s renowned restaurants or relaxation by the pool with wonderful oceanfront panoramic vistas. If high tea is your thing, be sure to check out The Ritz-Carlton, which sits just one mile away from Kahala Hotel.
- Hale Koa: This legendary Waikiki resort sits atop a hill overlooking both Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head, offering guests some of the most dramatic views in all of Hawaii. You can enjoy delicious Hawaiian cuisine at one of Hale Koa’s many on-site restaurants or relax by the pool with mesmerizing oceanfront panoramic vistas. If you’re looking to explore more than just Waikiki during your stay in Honolulu, be sure to book a trip out to Waianae Valley – which
- Diamond Head Crater: If you’re looking for a scenic view with your meal, head over to Diamond Head Crater. You can enjoy a bite at The Green Door Restaurant or go for an all-inclusive tour that will take in the sights and sounds of the sunset from atop the crater.
- Makawao Market & Cafe: This café has some beautiful oceanfront property on which to serve up your meals, as well as a stunning view of Lanai.
- Hawaii Coffee Roasters: If you’re looking for an indulgent cup of java, head to Hawaii Coffee Roasters. Not only will you be treated to a beautiful view, but the coffee is also considered some of the best in town.
- Hanauma Bay Nature Center & Preserve: This preserve is home to several swimming and snorkeling areas as well as a number of restaurants with views that are simply breathtaking. Options include Hanauma Bay Cafe and Kukui’s Crab House, each with its own unique perspective on Waikiki Beach.
- Kona Brewing Company: If you’re looking for fresh and local beer, Kona Brewing Company is the place to be. Not only do they have unrivaled views of the Pacific Ocean from their location in Haleiwa, but their food offerings are also top-notch.
- Maui Grill at Ka’anapali beach Resort: When you visit Maui Grill at Ka’anapali beach Resort, don’t forget to enjoy a view of Wailea Valley while your meal is being prepared by expert chefs. You can even order alcohol directly from the mojito bar overlooking the ocean.
- Kinokuniya Bookstore & Cafe: If you’re in the mood for some Japanese cuisine, Kinokuniya is a great option. Not only do they have an unbeatable view of Honolulu’s Waikiki Beach, but they also serve delicious sushi and tempura dishes.
- Kilauea summit: If you’re looking for a unique and breathtaking way to view the sunset, climb Kilauea summit. Not only will you have unobstructed views of the Hawaiian islands from a top Waimea Valley, but the hike is also quite rewarding.
- Latitude 29: If you’re looking for a unique and stylish dining experience, Latitude 29 is the perfect place to go. Not only do they have an unbeatable view of Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head from their location on Hotel Hana Maui Resort but their food offerings are also some of the best in town.
- The Polynesian Village Resort: If you’re looking for a place to enjoy some of the best views in all of Hawaii, The Polynesian Village Resort is your best bet. Not only do they have outstanding vistas of Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head from their tower rooms, but their extensive buffet serving both local and international cuisine makes this resort an ideal choice for a romantic evening out.
- The Palace Grill: This is a great place to enjoy views of the Ala Wai Canal, Waikiki Beach, and Diamond Head from their terrace overlooking the canal. They offer sumptuous seafood dishes like lobster & shrimp as well as steak dinners. In addition, they have an excellent wine list and a classic jazz fusion band playing live music nightly.
- Shrimp House Restaurant: Located on the coast of Kailua-Kona, this restaurant has views of Hualalai (Makali’i) Peak and the Pacific Ocean beyond. The food menu starts with a choice of appetizers and then moves on to salads, soups, entrees including shrimp dishes, desserts (including locally made ice cream), and an extensive list of premium beers.
- The Kewpie Cafe: The Kewpie Cafe is a popular spot for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It has views of Honolulu’s downtown skyline as well as Diamond Head. They have a variety of food items, from breakfast items such as omelets, pancakes, and waffles to burgers and salads. They also have a wide selection of coffees and teas.
- Windswept Restaurant: This casual dining restaurant is open for lunch and dinner. It has beautiful views of Diamond Head, Waikiki Beach, the Kualoa Valley State Park (where you can see Mt. Kailua), Honouliuli Bay, and Makapuu Point Shoreline Preserve (including the Puu Oo Lighthouse), Waianae Range overlooking Honolulu International Airport on Mokulua Island in Hilo. You can also enjoy their DJ music at night.
- The Ambrosia Restaurant: Offering an incredible view that takes in both Diamond Head on Oahu and Haleakala on Maui, this is one of the highlights of any trip to Hawaii. Oahu’s most popular upscale restaurant, its cuisine features a variety of international and local favorites with stunning ocean views from many of the restaurants’ tables. They have a large tasting menu as well as Prix Fixe menus for lunch or dinner. There is even a kid’s menu!
- The Kona Grill: You can enjoy views of the ocean and Kaneohe Bay from many of their tables. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a large variety of choices. They have a Prix Fixe menu at lunch that changes regularly which always offers something special.
- The Fish House: The Fish House is an excellent seafood restaurant located on Waikiki Beach. It has beautiful views of Diamond Head as well as Honolulu Harbor and the Waianae Coastline beyond. There are several seating areas including outdoor seating terraces where you can relax while enjoying your meal or take in the sights and sounds from nearby Waikiki.
- The Moo Oo Farm restaurant: If you’re looking for an interesting and unusual dining experience, look no further than The Moo Oo Farm restaurant on the Kualoa Ranch in Hawaii. This is a working cattle ranch and as such, they serve up some amazing farm-to-table dishes with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. You can enjoy their lunch or dinner menu here.
- Ocean View Grille & Bar: Offering stunning ocean views from many of its tables, Ocean View Grille & Bar is perfect for diners who want to enjoy a romantic meal overlooking Wa Waikiki Beach. They have a large variety of menu choices including items for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. There is also a children’s menu available.
- Oahu Kamilo Kai: Kamilo Kai is a beautiful waterfront restaurant overlooking the Honolulu Harbor. They have a large variety of menu choices including items for breakfast, lunch, or dinner with many different variations to choose from. There are also several outdoor seating areas where you can take in the views while enjoying your meal.
- South Beach Grille: South Beach Grille is a top-rated seafood restaurant located on Waikiki Beach. They have beautiful views of the Honolulu coastline and Diamond Head as well as the North Shore Mountains in sight. There are several seating areas including an al fresco dining deck where you can enjoy your meal while taking in the sights and sounds of Waikiki.
Whether you’re a tourist looking for a place to eat or a resident of Oahu, Hawaii, there are plenty of restaurants that offer stunning views. From the beach to the hills, these restaurants will leave you with memories that you’ll never forget. So, why not check them all out today and see for yourself what makes them so special?